Friday, March 28, 2008

These words are my heart and soul

Our story would be on the very first page.



Its been 2 weeks. Yes, its already so perfect and I wanna say a big Thank you baby!
<3

**

Today, the only lesson I was looking forward to was Food & Nutrition! And Physics too, not forgetting Maths. (Okay blah, today we only had this 3 classes and I named them all.)


Breadcrumbs like.








Used to make Roti Jala. (Or is it Jalan?)




KENNETH'S FIRST TRY TURNED OUT TO BE LIKE A PANCAKE HAHAHA!




Aww mine looks exacly like a roti jala*, wooo.




Those barley's used for holding the casing down, not part of it :)


HI CLASS.

Humanities remedials at 2 plus. After that clique and I went to IMM.
Bestfriend wanted to buy a top for tomorrow's "date" Okay just kidding.
Ate at Kopitiam. with my slutty Sissie! Haha, slut in a joking manner k.
Mmmmmmm.

See this, with Mrs Png and "I-forgot-who" during CH. (Mao is Mao ZeDong.)

MRS PNG: So what happened about Mao?
NO NAME: People like the way Mao rules China.
MRS PNG: Nono, can anyone rephrase it?
NO NAME: People like the way DOG rules China?
ALL: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

**

If there's some things that I've learnt since I was borned, I'd have to say that there's a kazillion of them. Not to take advantage of anyone, it isn't nice. Not to procrastinate, cause it really sucks. Be original, otherwise you'll get hell. And some of the other stuffs that I cannot think of now. But eitherways, I'll think of it and get them into paragraphs and breaking it down point by point soon. And then I'll post the entry up(: And the moste important thing that I've learnt,

I've learnt to cherish people who has been there for me over and over again. Do not ever start whining and get upset when one day they decide to leave you, with or without choice. Cause that'll be regretting, seriously. I find myself, who didn't really give a shit about my previous relationships... Okay enough about this issue now, I'll talk about it soon, maybe during the next few weeks.
Love means having no regrets, period.

No comments: